2022年5月8日日曜日

ASO Regular Concert #94!



I'm happy to be able to enjoy ASO regular concert # 94 for the first time in two years tonight.

I was very impressed to find that the instrument being played was visible near at hand because the seat was in the center of the front of the first floor.

In the first half, Liszt's symphonic poem Les Preludes showed a well-balanced balance of his rhythm harmony melody and remarkable progress over the years in his ASO. I appreciate the conductor, Kazufumi Yamashita!

In the 4th movement of Mahler Symphony No. 5 in C sharp minor in the latter half, there was a rare harp performance, and the sound of a large, large-capacity stringed instrument that I listened to for a while with a wonderful tone was unique and peaceful~.

I'm looking forward to the autumn concert, thank you!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿