2021年6月4日金曜日

Normal axle height VW 1302

As for my experience when I took part in the Orange Bug Meeting at Kataonami in Wakayama-Prefecture, not a single Air-cooled VW Beetle was normally original condition except my Super Beetle 1302. All the applicant there applied any modification not a little on their own old Beetle however the modification rate might differ each other. My fundamental concept to reconstruct and renew the old historic vehicle is regaine and reacquire purely original condition at the manufactured period of time. Changing axle dimensional height should invite the change of Rolling Center Point and discrepant wheel alignment. Height change involves so many troublesome problem that cannot be solved by ordinary users including VW shops. The manufacturing company had made desperate efforts before rolling out the vehicle model and continued accumulations for improvement. Ordinary outsider cannot play the same at all, small but thoughtless modification should change of originally designed condition, even a change of hardness of a small rubber bush in axle construction. I admire original datum by the factory engineer's piled efforts. This is why I never change any replacement parts into third party company made one, genuine parts is chosen if the price might much higher than the others. What I'm going to say here is axle height compared with modified and lowered one, how higher my Marina Blue 1302 looks tall! Only my car pops out, how come? However correct axle hight my 1302 is kept, it looks different or ugly if the compared object had lower axle setting. Human visibility that is relatively easily influenced by external condition is not so abusolute as we believe in. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿