2021年6月4日金曜日

An old military airbase at Uzurano Kasai-City

The beginning day of this month, I visited Uzurano old Air-base Imperial Japan Navy while WW2, it is my periodical visiting once a month to pray for the Guardian who contributed to us by Kamikaze attacking on US Military Force rushed to our coasts over 80 years ago. Though I have been regarding the fighters employed for the purpose must be "Shiden" and "Shiden-Kai" because the manufacturing aircraft company "Kawanishi" factory was there, it was not before that visiting day till I know the truth. Thanks to a kind and friendly old man, I could realize that the airplane at that time was 97 type aircraft carrier attacker imboarding 3 men, driver, bomber and radioman. He showed to me engraved names, 3 men together and 20 lines, 60 young men in total, just behind the monument, I didn't know that for over 50 years. It goes without writing that I prayed with the best admiration from the bottom of my heart, my heart was filled with sadness. Making a detour a bit dropped I in Hyogo Prefectural Flower Garden for making my wounded heart easy. I'll continue visiting at least once a month here for thanks to the brave men who contributed the following generations, so what we are now in peace owes their sacrificing at all.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿