2021年2月23日火曜日

Super Beetle parts from Flat 4 Tokyo

Because of holiday today, I am loosened and got up late in the morning recognizing some arm muscle pain on my right side shoulder. Yes, I did muscle work on my air-cooled VW Beetle removing distorted and making hitting noise when steered front lower arm outer bushes on both side, the work is on the way waiting new replacing part from Tokyo Flat 4 VW shop. As I could contact with them in the last evening, I thought I could obtain the ordered part in this evening, but as for my surprise, the luggage box was brought to me before long 10 o'clock in the morning! It means that I have no time to relax vaguely, I'm obliged to proceed to muscle work again. This is why I felt half pleased and half feeling bitter. So, let's go to my shelter garage!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿