2021年2月20日土曜日

An old Leitz free-ball-pan-head

A discontinued item by Ernst Leitz, GMBH was obtained through Yahoo Auction at reasonable price 10,000 yen with mint conditioned. The seller was a daughter of former owner, the Leitz free-pan-head #14121 was relatively rare item especially in good conditioned one. As for my surprise, small tag was set on it with warm and kind letter written with ball point pen. How much my heart was warmed with it in cold weather these day? I've realized the importance of heart to heart connections if we can't see actually each other. Also have I some envy to her father in good happiness in a warm family. Though I have been a user of Leitz free-pan-heads for over 50 years, I got the very item at that beginning time in fine condition, just was I a lucky guy! New comer would be set on Linhof profee tripod with becoming very well, better than with Linhof original head. I prefer free pan ball head because of the size and weight, Linhof Record-SV-Stative #003459 is exception, because it's lever head is delicate and light but stout and steady enough to support 4×5 Field Camera. Gitzo #1175 free-ball-pan-head on Velbon SX-601 is invited when long & heavy tele-photo lens are brought out. To tell the truth, Slik Grand Master and Master EV3 are kept in storage room in addition.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿