2021年2月23日火曜日

2 days muscle work on VW Beetle

Just a half day this afternoon was spent for an indispensable maintenance on air-cooled VW Super Beetle, front sway bar bush and lower arm outer bush that is connected with sway bar. What kind of Special Tools and what size is suitable were the most time consumer and extravagant for an aged geriatric, but I could accomplish this work as a matter of fact. The fact that the ordered parts last evening was obtained this morning for the sake of kindness by Flat 4 Tokyo VW shop and my 1302 has obtained the right to continue 2 more years legally. Though I put today as a laid-back holiday because the lack of the specific replacing parts, outer bushes were not prepared. Rapid countermeasure by Tokyo VW shop caused a change of my schedule unexpectedly, I must reply to their good intention with quick working. This is why I worked on my Super Beetle this afternoon following yesterday's hard muckle work. The test run after the affair is a great gospel! Steering response and stability have completely changed into far better than before, also riding taste also changed into mild and comfortable. 50 years period of time must have caused some change of Physical property in rubber material. I made up my mind to continue this Beetle more than 2 years. In spite of hard muscle task for 2 days, I feel better and healthy, I'v recognized habitual lack of athletic training.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿