2018年8月17日金曜日

Refreshing morning

It's the first morning this Summer to have a cool, fresh and comfortable air! This refreshing condition must have been brought by the pressure relations between the Continental High Pressure and that of Pacific Ocean, as we are now in Autumn on the calender, we may have this kind of easy to pass climate.
No apology is forgiven to delay my work in this condition, I must do anything seriously.
I'm asked to be a member of the executive officer in the Hobby group, I must be busy from now.
According to the way of thinking by Adler, we should pay attention more on the contribution to the others than on self sticking.
Accompanied by a falling Sun of myself, I feel the same as as his opinion naturally. All the desire of myself have been diminishing these days.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿