2018年8月6日月曜日

60 class main wing

The first day of Autumn this year begins tomorrow.
I'm still waiting for it yet, more comfortable season as usual.
I could endure high temperature last year at the same place, but this year impossible to do the same, over 38 degree centigrade is above my capability in my working room.
Consequently, working tools and devices were moved to my sleeping room for a temporally evacuation.
60 class rectangular main wing was fabricated this week withdrawing in my home.  Dihedral angle is zero degree with symmetric airfoil shape, recent controlling devices do not always require horizontal stability based on dihedral concept half a century ago.
47 dm2 wing area but with 13 % thickness airfoil would reveal some good maneuver performance.
45 rear exhaust motor with Tuned Pipe might be a choice as the power source, YS 45 FR, ENYA 45 CXL and OS 46 VR are applicants.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿