2018年8月7日火曜日

Akizuki STOCK 60-3


40 years old F3A stunt model kit, "Akizuki STOCK" is now started to start by myself, remembering my past this is the 5 th trial in total. My skill in F3A field had been nourished by this specific STOCK. As the designer Mr. Akizuki was a best leader in our flying club, so all the information could be obtained asking him directly.
This memories stunt model is very special for me, because I took part in All Japan Stunt Competition held at Utsunomiya in Tochigi Prefecture over 30 years ago.
Consequently, I would like to enjoy this model by both constructing and flying, foamed Urethane balsa planking wings are almost completed priory, only the fuselage construction task is required. The classic competition style meeting would survive again with 10 cc motor. I have enough confidence to pull out it's performance ultimately now.
Also, the representative of Hattori muffler company said, the most interesting period was that of 60 motors.
I would like to build up ASAP, and to enjoy my passed good days.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿