2017年9月10日日曜日

Comfortable Super Beetle

Thanks to the desperate effort on the thrust angle adjustment, my Super Beetle goes straight without being influenced by any external disturbance such as road surface inclination.
Main factor to establish this ideal condition depends on the procedure to replace front lower arm hinge bushes those were destroyed completely.
The concept to adjust the trust angle was changed from just establishing the Zero Angle to additional precise meeting with front wheels vector direction.
The direction of Vector Directions, F/R should meet with precisely, should be parallel each other while straight running.
The idea this time is Bingo!
Remembering the past for over ten years, it took me long time to come to this simple conclusion, but much indispensable Know-Hows and technologies were obtained on the way.
The fact that I come to the conclusion, Goal is not so important for me, but the experiences on the way is worthy for me and the effort to be exerted there is my indispensable Legacy.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿