2017年9月10日日曜日

New constructions

Construction of two MK Stars is gradually proceeding and final settings take time unexpectedly.
Moving their main wings forward processes are done to meet with correct Center of Gravity position antroposteriorly, this problems are brought by wearing heavy mufflers and larger displacement motors, OS 11 CZ for Star 06 and OS 25 FP for Star 15 promptly.
Long lasting habitual character of myself to avoid and to postpone any troublesome works must be obliged to do at any rate with setting some limitations.
24th, September is the D-day this time, Golden Age & Old Timer Meeting at Uji Kyoto held by KMA. I make it a rule to participate in it with new constructions.
Because have I many planning to be desired for long time of period and much
materials for the works in my working room, the rate of my processing speed depends on only my own will, intention and motivation. Need I some external factor and power to do that. Consequently, the meeting would be a good and worthy opportunity to be given some pleasant stimulation.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿