2015年2月20日金曜日

Periodical Legal Inspection VW1302

Periodical Legal Inspection Test by the Author for Air-cooled VW 1302 Super Beetle was over with success yesterday. A 21W bulb in left rear combination lamp for back gear operation was out of order that had been replaced prior to the affair. About the fulfilled clearance between the rear fender and the bumper, nothing happened. So, my Super Beetle could be driven on public road for two years from now till the next inspection. By the way, my healthy body condition has some tendency makes me feel to refrain from driving recently.

My son sticks his beak on my working place, especially on the layout of fixtures and my management policy, how come?
He is attending to our business only one day per 4,5 days next week because of private reason, is it possible to be like that as a manager, how come. He exposes himself in a sweet environment of my existence, he takes anything is permissive here?
The time for generation change is come? I should disappear myself ASAP?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿