2015年2月8日日曜日

Laboratory equipment repair






One of the thumb head of plugs was repaired the other day, as shown in the picture, it's a very rare special device produced over 70 years ago. This is a part of Laboratory Reference Resistor Block device specially tailored for the laboratory of Dental instruments in Osaka Dental University. Almost a perfect and mint condition except that the defect of the plastic part as it is, long kept by me who was existed by chance that had been almost deserted as a dust. Consequently, made up my mind to restore the part by myself and did I it.
After fabricating split molds with plaster, adequate amount of autopolymerizing type resin was applied between them. Then, hardened plastic part with different color was painted in Black matte color with water-based paint as shown. This memorial device would be donated to the ODU Museum immediately after I go.   

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿