2014年1月30日木曜日

Successfully passed!



Though I had some anxieties about the Legal Inspection at Kobe Ohgi Hyogo Land Transport Office, I have succeeded in passing the test this morning. The head light axis was just determined and carried out by myself utilizing the 30m gap of ordinary poles on the side of the road, so it was the first time for me to be tested without a professional light axis tester. In addition, the break line was modified as bypassing the ABS unit. They were the points that I was worried, but nothing happened to argue about my adjustment and modification. I feel some inconvenience while ordinary running at night, the axis is too low to recognize the a illegal direction's high speed bicycle, so the height of low beam would be returned as it had been, because of traffic safety, of course, the adjusting angle value should be met that no oncoming vehicle on the opposite lane should not be dazzled at all.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿