2014年1月21日火曜日

Model motor combustion


OS MAX 25FSR motor gives me some opportunity to make research about so to speak "Combustion". It is not operated good enough to satisfy my demands for drawing maneuver pattern such as F3A competition, just produces sludge in the cylinder and piton top, in addition the rotational condition is not smooth using my familiar fuel THC 1000R 30% NitroMethane that had been used for long period of time for 60 motor operation. Finally came I the conclusion that the compression ratio is too high resulting knocking and detonation phenomena. So, I have prepared several pieces of 0,10mm thickness gaskets to reduce the ratio, test running on the bench of 25FSR motor shows some improvement and combustion note has changed from that of hard to hear sound into smooth and mild comfortable to do sound. I have determined to make researched only on the focused point, "Combustion". Tuned pipe setting technology for 2 cycle motor on YS60 FR had been established already, the purpose of revived my Radio Controlled Model Airplane Life is to know the best combustion condition in 2 cycled model motors after some collections of detailed operating datum on the combustion.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿