2024年9月21日土曜日

Quiffy item


A charming lens for Nikon Z mount I advocated in these days?

I said to myself that I should not pay attention on any lens because I have enough already, but a fascinating one appeared with good passionable smell just as if some mischievous Dolly Quiff, perfect & fashionable!

I pretend as if I have no intention to have any relations with such a frivolous and superficial young girl, but I concentrate on her ultimately as a matter of fact. My innate bad habit never be conquered until going up to Heaven.

On the other hand, I have not yet absorbed some experienced datum on 33x44 format in relation with modified lenses, Minolta MD 35/2.8 and Zuiko 9~18 zoom.

The potential in Nikon Z8 on Digital correction of distortion would be checked after the former experimental trials.

Yes, next target would be Nikkor Z 14~30mm/f4.0 S!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿