2024年9月25日水曜日

Cluster Amaryllis






Seeking cluster amaryllis as a shooting object, I went to Kameoka as usual but in vain. So, drove I to Daikakuji, also in vain, how come? Too early or too late might be a reason. Judging for a blog by a professional photographer, he said too early in Ohara. 

Golf 7 GTI does not bring any fatigue after 6 hours drive with highway and ordinary road, it's because she is a one of the vest vehicle in the world. 

Modified MD Rokkor 35mm/f2.8 by removing posterior module performs well today. Though Z8 weighs a little bit heavier, it's easy to handle as a reliable instrument. MD Macro Rokkor 50mm/f3.5 was accompanied with me today just because of light weight.


Rokkor-PF 45mm/f1.8 donnored by a rangefinder camera Minolta Skymatic 7 must be tried sooner or later. Letter P means 5 group and F means 6 element as Minolta's classification. 

Talking about the difficulty in the designing because of the mirror box existence, it does not be influenced by it if put on the rangefinder body. This is why I prefer the lenses before the SLR period. Not a few modified lenses are waiting for  me untested. Most of them have been done with SONY E-mount, so they are mounted on Nikon Z mount body without any modification if Z-E mount adapter should be set between them of course without any interchanging electric signals.


Nikon F-mount Micro Nikkor 105mm/f4.0 was obtained from Yahoo auction at 1,750 yen, it was Bingo, like a new! Talking about it, I had often applied it in my professional field accompanying with single small strobo by way of Washington Instrument Company's tool.

No complaint about the image quality for 15 years, but I sold it away few years ago, but some regret remained in my heart. This is why I got it  again. Just a little bit heavier compared with Minolta MD Macro 100mm/f4.0, it must be worth introducing, inner cylindrical construction of brons helicoid construction as a durable goods. The result would be later.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿