2024年9月11日水曜日

Change of policy





Rissyu has already gone, but outside temp is still higher in the daytime.

I resigned all the photo schools I had been participated and I became an applicant of the newer one. The teacher takes us around to some rare rocations six times for half a year but without any comments nor corrections. Though I have been thinking that comments by the professional are worth to be attentioned, repeating the same procedure for several years proved that such study came to be enough for me.

This is why I have chosen this course by a relatively old female photo professional. Repeated experience for a long time must show me some new findings, so I hope.

Preliminary inspection and location scouting for the next shooting led me to Abe Monjy-in the other day, though rainy a bit. 

The second shooting place is Mt. Kasuga Primeval Forest, and I'll try very soon.

The third one is the night scenery at Sakishima Osaka, carrying tripod must be required.

The First Nagisa Park at the Southern East portion of Biwa lake, Chusho-jima and Ishibutai Aska follow respectively. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿