2021年4月10日土曜日

Kyoto Kitayama yesterday

I went out to Kyoto Botanical Garden at Kitayama with an intention of seeking the last Cherry Blossom this year and it was good as imagined. The conservatory there was exactly the same as that of Tsurumi Green Garden, Sakuya Konohanakan to the extent it causes illusion. Late blooming Cherry were worth visiting and I was satisfied enough to obtain few shots. Well maintained garden is connected with Kitayama station of Kyoto underground railroad directly with full convenience, just a National Park in the city. 2 hours train ride journey departing my residence takes me with just sitting on a seat is far comfortable if compared with driving a car by myself especially in this case today. Moving on foot to somewhere for some purpose is indispensable for me to keep my healthy body condition no matter how COVID-19 announcement might threaten with worse news every day. Locking up geriatric would be a superior reason for killing aged person than violence attack. State of Emergency ban on going out by the Government resembles the Ethnic Containment Policy 80 years ago done by some distorted Administration in some European country. I'm just afraid of some conflict occurring somewhere on the Earth by the condensed strain caused by the over countermeasure.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿