2021年4月11日日曜日

Air-cooled VW meeting "Orange Bug" at Kataonami Wakayama

I took part in the Air-cooled VW meeting, Orange Bug at Kataonami Park in Wakayama today. Probably, over 200 old VW came together there. Though the nearest interchange of Hanwa-highway- Road was Wakayama-Minami-Smart interchange, I was obliged to turn back to one prior interchange Wakayama, the meaning of Smart is only ETC is acceptable, no cash treating was done. According to the bitter experience, I took the Wakayama interchange on the way back because of the same reason on the way to. Most of the people there were very friendly and we could come into VW-intimate-friends conversation with pleasure. Mie, Gifu and Hyogo number plates were observed in Type-1, Type-2 and Type-3. Most of the VW there were modified not a little from the original condition, posing for effect might be the reason, I could not find out purely original conditioned Beetle except my vehicle.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿