2021年3月25日木曜日

Ginkaku-Temple & Yasaka-Shrine

Finding out an extraordinary Lesson in Kobe NHK Cultural Center, "How to guide Japanese historical places to foreign visitors" is the title. I took her class as an experimental trial yesterday. Thanks to her sophisticated arrangement for me, I could take part in the special lesson held at the actual place in Kyoto, it's an unusual and luckiest opportunity because, the outdoor lessons are held only twice a year. I was asked about the scenery taking alkohole drinking after work, I could not reply well because I had very seldom experience about that. Though I should go back home after the lesson before noom, she accepted me as an afternoon student, that's so happy and an appreciation was above words. She talked much on the way from Kobe to Kyoto about her history and experiences, I could understand that she is one of the best tour guide for both foreigners and amateur Japanese. Before that, the reason why I cannot guide in English is I don't know in Japanese in spite of I'm Japanese living here, just I don't know about Japanese History in precise. She never stopped to flow her fluent English explanation all through our accompanying, it is true my poor Cortex was suffered from indigestioning at all. Especially, her precious talk about "Shidare Sakura" situated at Yasaka Muruyama Park was worthy for me, actually she visited the great Gardener and is in good relations with him. Telling the truth, we were pair after the class dissolution, I could occupy the special person, spending the most unforgettable moment with her, evening oblique light behind the special Shidare Sakura was effective to direct some movie like scenery with her. As her palmistry on both hand shows I should go with her and continue her class for the time being.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿