2021年3月27日土曜日

Cherry Dolphin AR-VT modification

A Yahoo Auction seller send me clippled tripod the other day. It lacks indispensable parts, controlling lever handle and mounting base plate. But for these parts, this tripod does not play a part to shooting equipment at all, just a void and dust for trash box. The fact that it does not work obliged me to modify the original pan head into ball pan head made by Gitzo #G1175. Special tool with special size were required to complete the modification, 6mm bolt rethreading and cutting in adequate length as matter of fact. Cerry Dolphin AR-VT tripod has some specific design at the center pole elevator system, coil dumper is embedded on the bottom portion intending smooth and slowly downing movement. All the functions required as my still shot is fulfilled after my modification, it will contribute to my camera work in future.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿