2020年5月3日日曜日

Softness of life




Softness of life is important especially in this cornered circumstantial condition. Conscious gardener in my neighborhood takes care of flowers well, so I make it a rule to walk there making detour anytime.
Keeping mental condition calm and stable is the first these days especially for geriatric who are easily influenced by external circumstances. Excessive stimulation might be wrong for an aged person, contrary extraordinary mental vibration with big wave might be necessary, because the sensitivity has become blunt.
My emotional condition might be gotten impure and dull because of age. I might need something new that would destroy my scale of the judgement for all of my perceptions completely.
Seeking some stability is common sense, but on the contrary too stable and too dull condition requires some differences.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿