2020年3月25日水曜日

Naval Airfield Uzurano at Kasai City

I visited Uzurano Airfield yesterday in MINI Clubman Cooper. Tire air checking much affected on ride and steering reaction, became far better like a different vehicle.
Situated in Southern part of Kasai City in Hyogo Pref, The former Emperor of Japan Naval base prepared for Kamikaze Special Attack onto US Aircraft fleet over 70 years ago, just near by the factory of Kawanishi Aircraft Co..
Requiem Monument was there beside the pole of Asahi Flag. This flag, not ordinary "Hinomaru" was so impressive and was I moved so much from the bottom of my heart.
Joined I my hands and prayed silently remembering thousands of young victims who went away instead of our next generation.
Motor maintenance desk reported last time was disappeared, it must be moved to another place such as newly built Hanger for the replica of George, "Shidenkai".
As a matter for regret, Museum and the Hanger were closed because of CV19.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿