2020年3月2日月曜日

Incredible affair





Thanks to a sensible lady, Miss Yumiko B, I had a best opportunity to shoot marvelous photos last Friday. I had my heart stolen by a dreamlike world of a fairy tale country and at the same time by her charm, refined sensitivity and fascinating appearance.
On the other hand, I made up my mind not to continue this situation further more, because huge joy accompanies with the same or more sadness behind as usual.
I distinguished her as a cute toddler on my knee at the beginning, but my emotional condition changed gradually as to stay her in my brain all the time. Opening my sleeping eyes, I have clearly recognized her as a mature adult woman, not a doll or an infant, also at the same time, I came up to the condition with difficulty to control myself emotionally .
As my principle, dangerous symptom should be avoided before falling down into an irreversibly troublesome hardness.
Now, it is time to give her farewell although some pain might occur in my bottom of heart. Anyway, I will disappear myself from her sight.
The last shooting on last Friday, I want to show here with some deepest sadness.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿