2020年3月4日水曜日

Hard struggle


As mentioned before a transplantation between Konica Hexanon 45mm/ f 1.8 and SONY E-mount is under going. I came across with the problem on flange back space, too stout construction of helicoid hits on E-mount bayonet directly. As for my intention,  helicoid should be at the most backward position for more close up shooting, as rear as possible. Then such kind of collision occurs physically.
Probably, some milling machining machining procedure must be applied to meet with infinity lens barrel position.
Anyway, much more precise scaling and adjusting are necessary before the completion.
To tell the truth, hard struggle is in my heart, naughty, cute and lovely girl is running about in my Cortex all the time these days. I'm making efforts to let her out of my mind killing free time like this.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿