2019年11月17日日曜日

Too old to dream


However hard I might endeavor to accomplish the result, the work is always the same as a matter of fact.
Unlikely subject must be targeted and the picture must be recognized immediately what it is.
Similar work should not be appeared in the past.
Under the most ideal light source that is acceptable by the most of  visitors.
No deliberate exaggeration without any excessive visual stimulation.
Caught from the best shooting angle keeping ground line.
Fateful transition of the energy by the creator through the work.
In order to fulfill all the requirement, a photographer concentrate to establish the work.
Professional photographers is one of the most difficult task in the world, so I catch and recognize it.
I would like not to choose the photographic work as my main profession, because I do not have enough energy, physical strength and concentration.
Remembering my past, I tried not to hard and had a innate mental  property to avoid hardship easily running into my tent.
Final hard efforts at the end is the key to overcome the hurdle, I didn't realize until I come to be geriatric.
When I grew too old to dream to do that it's impossible for me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿