2019年11月10日日曜日

Inf. position corrected

Electric view finder and Live view make it possible to observe the focusing accuracy by enlarging the specific point.
Though I had been getting accustomed to Canon EOS DSLR camera with manual focusing lenses, I changed my clogged perception of focusing. I have been in the theory that any lens has it's focusing depth on the iris condition.
I was so surprised to see the focusing depth actually peeping into EVF of SONY Alfha 6400 !
Even in 28 mm wide angle lens at infinity focusing position exists only single point to be focused at the point.
The theory that there exist some broad duration at the point, the opinion I had been relying on was false.
Consequently, I have readjusted the Infinity point of Minolta MD Rokkor 28 mm F2 lens by disassembling the adjusting construction.
To tell the truth, this lens had been adjusted on infinity point when the bayonet mount had been replaced into EOS mount adaptation. The adjusting procedure lacked the indispensable precision.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿