2019年1月5日土曜日

Worry

In spite of watching my son's position on Google map, it does not move showing a marking 7 hours ago. Though I checked some accident such as Ferry collision or motor stop on the sea around Tomakomai, no report is found in the Web site, how come? It is true that his i-phone is not sunk in the sea because his positioning mark appears clearly. Anyway, my son does not stop to make me suffer, this situation will continue even if I might go to Heaven.

As I determined to desert all of my passed history last year, I had refrained from contact with my intimate friend including New Year Greeting cards.
Several cards sent to me this year remind me back my good young days, hot and active filled with energy and they make me contact again to know heir recent living style including healthy conditions. So, I'm going to write post cards to know their E-mail address.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿