2019年1月9日水曜日

Hi-spec PC came to me


Hi-spec PC was obtained and it works very well, it is a second handed one from my son, he has moved to Mac PC the other day.
Windows 7 program is in SSD and start and access are so quick as to twice as I had used.
I made up my mind to restore and clean up mine this time after back up process.
5 years interval made me forget the BIOS setting up procedure, it is often the case. Without jumping on CMOS clear terminal, CDR drive and HDD at all in the BIOS picture.
HDD is replaced because of some strange noise by the arm moving function, it must be the symptom of mechanical fracture inside. This is why  1.0 TB HDD is replaced new.
I don't prefer to use Note PC because of basic delicate mechanical construction, especially CPU fan, the fan drive shaft lubrication. The depletion of shaft mounting parts means the life of Note PC life. On the other hand, ATX tower PC has enough flexibility to maintain and to repair any time the user wants.
Before that the scale of CPU fans differ fundamentally leading to the potential for CPU   cooling function, however the size and bulk might differ each other, the reliability is the first when PC is used for job purpose.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿