2019年1月4日金曜日

Looking up dark sky

Early in the morning before dawn two days ago, I found out a brilliant star just beneath Crescent Moon to the direction of East southern east with elevation angle 30. It was the first time for me to recognize a shining star below the one third moon in a dark sky. Watching it up, I thought it might be Lucifer as a preliminary knowledge, later investigation in Web site proved my expectation was to the point.
At that time I was thinking about the way of Astronomical navigation used over 70 years ago, Kawanishi Type 2 large flying boat while the WWⅡ that had a dome astronomical window for the purpose.
At the same time I remembered the greatest Physicist Carl Sagan and his famous book "Pale blue dot".
Because I'm an outsider and a stranger in the astronomy department, the devotion in that field might be very interesting from now.
As the door of the International Library is fully opened in the LCD of my PC, the way is not closed. My future depends on just my decision.
Even so, time passes not like an arrow but like a missile recently after my retirement.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿