2016年5月4日水曜日

Reflection by Fool

As a matter for regret, must I reflect much more about an affair this time, the event to be ashamed enough, falling away down the right rear trailing arm pivot volt that the most important component of the constructive rear axle element. Why so long time to start this transaction? I did not have enough capability to realize the phenomenon in the early stage, I didn't check the malfunctions such as loosing a capability to turn with adequate speed until I feel deserting my vehicle with unpleasant feeling that cannot be explained. I should know about this when I discerned the strange rubber slipping noise from the portion, it had been pointed out by the VW professional Mr. Oguri who the representative of "Jam Garage" a famous VW Pro. Shop in Kyoto. Now, I have realized about the difference between the Professional in this field and some Amateur Layman like me. Now, I have made up my mind to sharpen and keener my own 5 senses including 6th one.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿