2016年5月14日土曜日

Reflect on matters

Changing into worse of motor combustion condition occurs gradually in some period of time, it is difficult to realize the cause of inconvenience. This is why I took time to replace the critical part, it is standardized as a periodical replacement part, an ignition contact point module. This important part does not last me so long period of time as to cover 26,000km use. However hard I might try to continue the same old part with flattening the contacting switch surfaces and make the plastic cam follower tip round, important requirement, Duel Angle could not be recovered the original physical performance as a new part.
Several checking were done before coming to the goal, mixture control in Solex 34PICT3 carburetor, ignition timing, vacuum timing advancer, semi-Transistor spark enhancer made by myself, etc. I should remember the fact before those procedures that most of the inconvenience in combustion is caused by the initial spark producer, contact point module. Though my countermeasure for the stupid affair this time took time until I realize the cause of the problem and finish the work, if compared with a professional automobile mechanic work, I might be rewarded because I could come to the final goal at last. In addition to the critical failure the other day, falling down away of right rear axle pivot bolt, as a matter of fact, some apparent difference between a professional and a layman amateur like me exists.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿