2014年12月31日水曜日

Modify GW 30cc MXS-R

As mentioned before, Gold Wing 30cc V3 series model MXS-R is under construction modifying it's tail moment 75 mm longer than original design in order to adapt into F3A competition use. The task is not so easy as imagined because there were many parts to be corrected, twisted, vent, distorted in all the wings in addition to the fuselage construction. Consequently, it took me relatively long period of time including motivating myself to proceed the work, not so interesting nor fun. The rod type plastic hinges must not be strong nand tight to support stronger forces when laundering, and the same airplane had ugly flatter phenomena when I saw last year. So, I have applied additional hinge points in adequate positions for the fear of awful flatter, I don't want to come across with such kind of disaster, yes, damned disintegration!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿