2014年12月17日水曜日

Below 5 degree Celsius today

2 cycle 30 class modified "Majestic" ARF model is now undergoing to change my initial planning from GP into EP. For the convenience to replace Li-Po batteries, the original fuselage construction is also modified cutting it's upper part just infront of canopy portion. According to opening this part, any reinforcement would be required. Some carbon fiber square pipe would be applied around the upper hall.
About OPTO ESC Futaba MC9100A, this production is exactly as same as OS 100A ESC OCA-1100HV, so Futaba programmer MCP-1 is applicable to OS ESCs. This information was obtained by asking to OS customer service division.
Remembering back the starting point a year ago, my planing to invite GP were obliged to translate into GP by several factors. Because, Ogawa precise manufacturing company is using the test flight place that is the same place as mine and the newest information in F3A field are brought to me unintentionally as a matter of fact, this is why I have been moved my original planning from GP to EP, in addition, there were many opportunity to see the excellent condition flight of a seed player.
Remembering the past 30 years ago, I was flying with a person who had been a champion in F3A field belonging with Futaba researching and developing division, so I was and I am enjoying my R/C life in the luckiest environmental condition.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿