2014年10月29日水曜日

Rusty memory

Had I an opportunity to talk with a long lasting intimate friend in the evening yesterday about my professional theoretical subject that exists in a deeper memory in my brain cortex piled about 50 years ago. Then I had realized to have some situation to talk about some subject in my own scientific and specific field. LCD in front of our PC is regarded as a gate to International Library and almost of the necessary information could be obtained in some Web sites, so human communications each other are not always required to do that, finding out myself to have lost some capability to talk and speak function establishing my own theoretical construction. I deeply feel the necessity to talk about our professional piled memory with some friend to remember and align my cortex.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿