2014年11月1日土曜日

Conflict

A small but beautiful butterfly came into my working place this morning, guided it to outside safe.
Experimental endeavours for space travel both a space ship and a locket failed and the test pilot was killed in the accident, disappointed I so much to know that and I want to express condolences to the parties.
I'm now in conflicting emotional condition in at between, Gas power and Electric power. Not a little confidence have I in gas power, because it is a familiar field long lasting as long as 50 years. On the other hand, electric power is a mysterious field for me. I don't understand how to connect wiring of three leeds in a brushless motor. It's nothing but a gibberish for me. In addition, lithium-Polymer battery is very dangerous if treated irregularly, overcharging and over-emission. But, I'll overcome these problem relatively soon if I start it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿