2014年10月18日土曜日

Consideration


Because OS 46LA motor stops when the fuel tank becomes empty, but, about 3 cc fuel remains and I have realized that the fuel tank setting position is not adequate, rear part higher than front that was done by the former owner of this Yoshioka Pegasus ST also builder of this. I did to set it in the correct position with a bit rear part down, this kind of correction might be a trifle one, but some piled trifles are not always trifle, but great.

I'm changing my planning from Gas power to Electric power on the modified Majestic originally designed by a French World champion few years ago. Though I have Futaba highest EP motor FMA-5065 KV300 and ESC MC9100A Opto, this equipment might be over powered for Majestic and the lower class EP might be better with 100gr lighter weight. Deeper consideration would be done on this point.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿