2014年9月28日日曜日

Experimental trials

Setting 2 pieces of 9-5 propeller on OS 46LA motor as an experimental trial gave me a meaningful information yesterday. It was a first time to fly with 4 blade prop, extension dash of speed after downing phase has been far reduced instead, downing speed was slower than 2 blades with braking effect by added 2 blade areas. As the flying dynamics are fundamentally different from 2 blades airplane, more research and development are required to establish my own 4 blade flight. Remembering my past, I have been insisting the same propeller, Graupner 12-10,5 on YS 60 FR motor, because of the principle not to change any collateral condition to keep the motor operation stable and monotonous. Now, time is come to get into the research and development in propeller field, though the way is not not a plane one not easy as imagined, I'll do that to find out the best balanced condition for 2 cycle motor, also the exhaust pipe length in addition to "linear adjustable pipe" in accordance with it's operating rotation. The way would be so far as to break my will, but I'll try until I get some effective result.

The wheel alignment discrepancy on SXE10 TOYOTA Altezza was found and corrected after 400 km highway running, that of 0,8 mm rear total toe was corrected resulting 1,8mm toe-in condition. Became far better than before, no steering rotating adjustment is required when stop and start including while circumambulation condition.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿