2014年9月17日水曜日

Difference of wheel bases

Sense of potential to go right side going bad habit on SXE10 TOYOTA Altezza and air-cooled VW 11D 1302 Super Beetle for a long time of period although Zero Thrust Axle Conditions are established with desperate effort utilizing self made Special Tools. So, I have checked the wheel base length promptly, as for my surprise, right side WB was 4,0 mm shorter than left one on SXE10, on the other hand, as for Super Beetle, right side was also 9,5mm short then the right, how come? The stories could be constructed fairly, both of the discrepancy can lead me to the conclusion that the cause of inconveniences are brought by that reason. Though, some difference of wheel bases on both side dose affect little on the drive feel among the engineers, I dare say, it affects and causes bad drive feel.
It is childish and primitive to measure with some device on anything, I don't find out another way to satisfy myself scientifically on Earth? The energy comes out in my heart after recognizing this kind of discrepancy, wanna I know the truth and the fact ASAP!
I'll check, measure and correct the discrepancies on my keeping vehicle now, report later.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿