2014年9月25日木曜日

A car in "Zero Thrust" condition

It's my best fun to find out the prompted the best point and the condition in Physics field. Also, the purpose of my life is nothing but this, otherwise, it is no meaning to lead a life on the Earth for me. Having an interest with curiosity and pursue it is my life. I pay some little attention on the speculation of others, because it is mainly based on the 3 large desires that people have innate and the properties are the same as myself. So, checking myself is enough to know and realize about that, no need to pay attention to others.
As for the car wheel alignment, there are two types of those, Zero thrust adjusted one or not. Probably, very few persons have experienced "Zero Thrust" condition, like some engineer or researcher in the develop division of a manufacturing company?  Completely different and fantastic world would be opened in driving a car, I'm sure!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿