2013年12月5日木曜日

Twisted main wing

Twisted main wing irregularly causes some unpleasant reactions while drawing maneuver patterns in the regulation of F3A, telling about the physical property of a model airplane. The phenomena resembles that of thrust angle correction in an automobile that I have been doing for these 10 years. This strange and unpleasant reactions in some discrepancies must be caused by unexpected change of coefficient frictions in various conditions. As I have been mentioning in my blog, Zero Thrust is extraordinary important for an automobile, on the other hand, Wing Twist should be avoided proposition for airplane, so is my conclusion this morning. Consequently, I determined to correct the main wing's twist in model airplanes I'm keeping however smaller the rate of discrepancy might be. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿