2013年12月22日日曜日

German Automobiles

I studied much yesterday about new concept automobiles delivered in Japan recently when I visited the German dealers VW and Autounion. From the beginning "Torsion-Beam" rear trans-axle designed cars were discriminated in my mind from my selection, so, a newly produced "The Beetle" was out of my sight, because it was so designed on it's catalog. But, I happened to peeping into rear axle construction with face down looking into from the bottom of The Beetle, then I found out a black thick horizontal bar, I thought it to be a stabilizer or something immediately to see that, but careful checking to it's the occur and the stop revealed it to be nothing but a lateral force supporting rod with rubber bushes on both ends. I just remembered my past experience when I replaced my automobiles from TOYOTA EP82 Starlet into TOYOTA NCP10 Vitz RS, both of them had the same 1,300cc displacement, but had completely different rear axle construction, former one had 3 linked with lateral rod construction and the latter one did just an easily movable torsion beam one without any countervailing power for lateral force like lateral rods. I had often feel a necessity of forming a lateral force supporting rod. Now, I found out the exactly the same figure that my embodies at all in the rear axle construction of The Beetle's one. In addition, the rigid rear axle constructive design is not always inferior to independent one especially on slippy road conditions like snowy or muddy road surfaces. In another words, the independent rear suspension makes it difficult to control well especially for less experienced ordinary drivers.
Consequently, I have added "The Beetle" in my recommended vehicle in the condition that it's trans-axle had been well improved enough to satisfy an user's requirement without any threatening inconveniences like a critical defect on the dry type 7 speeds DSG trans-axle construction, yes, clutch judder phenomena.
Even now the phenomenon on the Earth follow the ancient law of Physics mentioned in the famous article "Principia" written by Prof. Isaac Newton who lived 200 years ago.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿