2013年12月12日木曜日

Give up flying

Though two model airplanes had been prepared for flying today, the cold weather with below 10 degree celsius outside prevented me from departing in triumph to model airplane flying place in Mie Pref . Too cold temperature impedes alcohol vaporization leading to some difficulty of initial explosion of the motor, so some droplet of Ethyl Ether is utilized on for the specific purpose if it was not a Diesel motor but ordinary Grow motors. And also, controlling finger does not work well in this kind of cold condition. This is why I changed my planning this morning into staying in my working room servicing and maintaining my model airplanes today.
I expose my regrettable shame here, I have broken my lovely motor that was not done so if my best care on the malfunction with much care, over thirty years old with original seal opened leading to oxidation and water absorption in alcohol component abnormal combustion producing solid sludge and that prevented main drive shaft supporting bearing's smooth action, caused vanish adhesion on piston side wall---miserable result was brought on a geriatric poor modeler who persisted in the use of rotten fuel. Anyway, aging of myself and 30 years absence in model airplane field caused this first time accident.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿