2013年11月6日水曜日

Old hobby

Habitual idleness prevented me from writing a everyday blog these days, on lust Sunday I enjoyed old hobby, flying a mode airplane radio-control, at the country side place. I found out some change in my mental state, all the stress was removed in my back, it was an unexpected phenomena, so I made up my mind to revive my old hobby.  As a first step, I subscribed to the negligible liability damage insurance for safety of all.
As the plane had been left untouched as long as 30 years, the main bearing set at crank shaft supporting portion was rust resulting poor motor performance. Replacing frontal and rear bearings recovered the original performance. In order to regain a sense of model airplane flight requires several trials. I was a candidate to take part in the group member of the flying club there.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿