2013年11月11日月曜日

Devoted an old hobby

I have been skipping blog these days, devoting myself to an old hobby is one of a reason. Model airplane by Radio-Control is my best fun, because I can communicate with the presence of air. I have been concentrating on my cars, especially on the wheel alignment and axle constructive geometry these ten years, cars go on the ground so to speak 2 dimensionally, but now transfer I to 3 dimensional trial.
First of all did I correct the discrepancies on the main wing, twisted and distorted constructions were the task to be done utilizing a special jig. Obtaining the main wing without twisting is the indispensable requirement to enjoy comfortable flight avoiding any unexpected reaction, so to speak bad habit. 3 evils for model airplane flight are unreliable Radio, motor with stopping habit and a aircraft with bad habit. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿