2024年1月4日木曜日

Aircraft dangers


Basically, I'm afraid of the condition that my feet lose contact with the ground! First of all our body as a human being did not make progress as a flying object at all, we cannot fly myself nor stay in the air at all. Importance is that a aircraft must land after taking off, coming across with the most dangerous object, ground!

As for my personal experience as a Radio-control model airplane flyer with hundreds times crash, no hitting on the ground with no fatal crashes, even on the water surface all the glued portions were separated in pieces by the critical hitting shock. Though we can feel air flow as some breeze, we cannot the actual potential to lift myself in the air on my skin. We cannot grasp air power to be lifted on my hands like a life save lope.

I'm worried about entrusting my life to something unreliable, air lifting power, that cannot be grasped nor touched by my own hands.

This is why I prefer the way by train to air if I move from Osaka to Tokyo, almost the same about fees and time.

Again I would like to say that our development as a natural creature is not attained as a bird, we will die if hit on the ground however sophisticated method might be employed.

It is not necessary to move running across the world because we are all connect in the Website.

Then how about making journey so far? When do you realize that different places have different environments including different languages? That's all, you have nothing to do with them, desert your strange and stupid curiosity, now! 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿