2024年1月15日月曜日

7 Happiness Gods & Goddesses in Kyoto







Ruck of liquid circulation in my body changed the epithelium color on right foot, how come? Just sitting on a chair in front of PC LCD without adequate athletic movement at all produced unacceptable body condition! Remember the past before retiring my job, going and backing between working place and home, repeating body movement including steps up and down in the station home, it was the good athletic for me. Keeping movement is the key to continue my body healthy as before.

Consequently, I make it a rule to follow to a call inviting photo shooting at any rate, however diresome it may be. The voice is the Heaven's one to keep me in sound condition.

I covered 10,000 steps today walking around Northern Kyoto from Matsugasaki Daikokuten to Sekizan-Zen-Inn with shooting photos on the way.

I happened to coming across with the Specific Porsche dealer exhibiting water-cooled Flat 6 motor installed. All of the vehicles there were proud of red color painted opposing pistons brake calipers with big diameter brake disk wheels, it looks good but not my choice. 

Even a small part of it's innate capability could not be extracted so far as it is used in Japanese so low speed traffic. The Porsche would be rottened into sad result.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿