2023年9月7日木曜日

Minolta New MD 135/2.8 survived


A new MD 135/2.8 appeared as a junk item on Yahoo! 135mm tends to be less popular among photographers as an intermediate focal length. The item I received looks brand new in the sense that it has never been used, but unfortunately lens infections, in my opinion, are prevalent under UV-free conditions. Mold spores spread everywhere around us and are impossible to stop completely. However, sunlight, especially UV light, can prevent its spread, if not completely. As a result, moldy lenses could not be used in the field. UV rays did not pass through the lens material. This is why unused lenses get moldy.The MD 135/2.8 I received had deadly mold on both sides of the rear component, making it unviable.

So, I tried another MD 135/2.8 on Yahoo auction for compatibility in the same war, but the newly acquired rear component was alive and bingo!

As a result, two of his molds attacked by 135/2.8 ended up voiding the other, but he was able to re-establish a capable MD 135/2.8.

The 135 focal length works the same as the 105 with a 33x44 image sensor. This is my favorite choice and I carry this with me for photo shoots. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿