2023年4月19日水曜日

Sigma Zoom-θIII 28~84mm/f3.5~4.5



I came across a lens with a built-in hood expansion and contraction mechanism that I was thinking about, so I obtained it, maintained it, and took a test shot.The lens I purchased for double digits had a defect on one side of the cam roller, and there was a problem. I got the same thing at a bargain price, Sigma Zoom-θIII 28~84mm/f3.5~4.5.

I can't find any good reports or reviews on the website. I assembled it with the Minolta MD mount as a matter of fact, but the case of the zooming module is glued fixed with a screw thread, and it took me some hard time to disassemble it. After that, there were failures such as reversing the front and rear of the lens alignment, and it took a long time, but it was ready to use.In the live action, if even a little oblique light hits, the poor backlight characteristics are exposed. 

Covering the inside of the hood with a brushed non-reflective cloth and try again with some hope to over it come.

It has characteristics that reflect the romance of the Showa era, and it can be enjoyed depending on how it is used. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿